Faster and Easier Ways to Move and Manage Money
Great news! We have upgraded HealthcareBank’s business banking online platform. This upgrade allows you and your organization to bank online more efficiently, and more often on mobile if you choose.
With this upgrade, you can:
• Enjoy a single platform across all devices, with a responsive design that gives you the same user experience on desktop as on the mobile app.
• Navigate quickly and more intuitively with the new user interface.
• Easily manage users, email notifications and alerts with no need to call or message the bank.
• Customize account nicknames by user or company.
• View and approve positive pay exceptions on a mobile device.
• Create, view or cancel a stop payment from desktop or mobile.
• Use a simplified, secure token process to originate an ACH or wire transfer.
• View check images for all deposits made via desktop or mobile.
• Access more robust information including user privilege reports, enhanced ACH reporting and more.
IMPORTANT: We have upgraded our business online banking security from a physical token to a digital token for ACH and wire transaction authentication. Download Digital Security Token and Credential Instructions here.
Webinar training sessions: Live training sessions run through features and how-to’s with experts from HealthcareBank’s digital services team, who can answer any questions that arise. Please choose one training session per topic.
Session topics include:
- General – Overview of navigation, account nicknames/grouping/organizing, transfers, stop payments, viewing account statements, account alerts and more.
- ACH – Overview of ACH processing and templates, managing ACH beneficiaries, activity and approvals, online transaction alerts and more.
- Administration – This session is targeted to system managers and supervisors who have the ability to manage other system users and includes an overview on reporting options, user roles, granting user access and more.
Online quick guides: Check out our quick guides for quick, step-by-step instructions in adding a digital security token and more.
Contact us at 866-442-2472, option 2 if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions